Transitional Healthcare Workers will contribute to the highest level of care by providing non-certified support services. Transitional Healthcare Workers will also believe in the values of customer-centered care, stewardship, ethical conduct and reflection, open communication and fair treatment of all residents, families, and team members.
- Understand obtaining CNA certification within timeframe is a requirement of this job
- Provide daily comfort, social, recreational, and supportive services to the residents
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in Healthcare.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Previous experience working with elderly people, preferred but not required
- Household Training (5 modules) – as required by assigned Households
- For internal transfer must completed 24 hours of CNA job shadowing prior to being accepted into this job
- Commit to becoming a CNA and following timeline to accomplish receiving certification
- Day Shift, Evening Shift
- Must work every other weekend & every other holiday
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 537-4209.