As Resident Care Specialist/CNA you would be responsible Provide high quality daily care to residents. This includes bathing, dressing, feeding, taking and recording vital signs, as well as helping residents with activities of daily living.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent recommended.
- Successful completion of training and competency exams as approved by the state board of health.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
Compensation and Schedule
- Shift Differential: $1.50 additional per hour for second and third shift.
- Weekend shift pay: $1.00 additional per hour
- Must work every other weekend and every other holiday.
Full and Part-time benefit package including health and dental insurance.
Apply by clicking below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.