Responsible to prepare or direct preparation of all foods in accordance with high quality food preparation, sanitation, and safety standards. Follow posted menus, standardized recipes, and production sheets. Meet time demands of meal schedules.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous food service experience is helpful.
- Ability to read and communicate with others.
- Willingness to learn food safety and sanitation principles, operation of institutional equipment, and food preparation.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds frequently.
Compensation and Schedule
- Minimum Hourly Wage: $10.87
- Weekend shift pay is $1 additional per hour
- Schedule: 2nd shift 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Must work every other weekend and every other holiday
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.