Nurse Team Leaders will ensure that the residents receive the best possible clinical care through guidance of the clinical team. Nurse Team Leaders will believe in the values of customer-centered service, stewardship, ethical conduct and reflection, open communication and fair treatment of all residents, family and team members.
- Monitor all activity assuring that state regulations are adhered to through resident clinical care and documentation.
- Responsible to the residents and families served
- Licensed as Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Indiana & maintain license
- At least six months as a Greencroft staff nurse, or three years of work as a staff nurse in a geriatric setting
- Knowledge of MDS and total care planning process
- Day Shift: Full-time, 40 hours per week, 80 hours per pay
- Evening Shift: Full-time 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Call Rotation, Weekends, and Holidays
- Will need to be flexible with working hours in order to interact with off-shift team members
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 537-4209.