Lead the general maintenance of buildings and equipment and perform all other tasks required for physical plant operation. Assist in supervision of maintenance team members.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three or more year’s general maintenance experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Skills in and good understanding of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and carpentry.
- Ability to drive a golf cart, lift designated weight levels and climb ladders.
- Ability to work without close supervision while maintaining Greencroft Maintenance Department standards of conduct and job performance.
Hours Per Week
40 hours per week
Monday – Friday
Full time benefit package available.
$17.28 – $21.60 based on experience
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.