As an LPN / RN you would be responsible to provide consistent high quality care by identifying resident needs and progress, medical assessments and promotion of team approach to resident care.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Provide support to Resident Care Specialist/CNAs with resident care and charting.
- Licensed as Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse in the state of Indiana.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
- Experienced preferred.
Hours Per Week
40 hours per week
Compensation and Schedule
- Hourly Wage: $23.18, RN
- Hourly Wage: $18.71, LPN
- Weekend shift pay: $1 additional per hour
- 2nd or 3rd shift extra $1.50 an hour
- Must work every other weekend and every other holiday.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.