The HR Recruitment Coord. will be responsible for system wide coordination of recruitment & retention programs.
- Responsible for communication, organization, monitoring, and implementation of recruitment strategies
- Assist affiliate HR with questions and issues on recruitment processes
- Monitor Applicant Tracking System to address recruitment needs
- Assist affiliate HR in identifying & communicating with local schools/colleges/organizations with CNA programs & other programs
- Assist Affiliate HR with job fairs & college visits
- Research & recommend recruitment campaigns to attract candidates
- Monitor & review metrics; Provide metrics, concerns, & strategies to Sr. VP of HR
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in HR, Business, Info Systems, or related field required, Bachelors preferred
- Comparable experience in HR, SPHR, PHR or SHRM-CP certification can be substituted for education
- Three-five years HR related and/or recruitment experience required
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills, written & verbal
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, & other software programs
- Ability to effectively make decisions; organize & manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- May require work beyond 40 hrs, not to exceed 50 hrs
- Full-time, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 537-4106.
Greencroft Communities is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.