The HR Manager will report to VP of Operations at the Goshen Campus. Duties include but not limited to provide supervision and direction to GG HR assistants and volunteer coordinator; work with departments to determine staff needs; implement an active, aggressive, on-going recruitment program; assist with applications, interviewing, and hiring process; support Goshen campus management/supervisors with HR related activities; process & maintain LOA requests; submit & maintain worker’s comp incidents; submit & process Unemployment Insurance requests; provide support in the benefit area; develop positive relationships with supervisors and employees; communicate & enforce HR policies; attend & participate in management and leadership team meetings; serve on committees and program planning as requested; follow legal and ethically sound human resources practices; comply with HIPPA and participate in SHRC and other employee recognition & celebratory activities.
- Meeting the expectations of this position requires work beyond forty (40) hours per week, but typically will
not exceed fifty (50) hours per week
- Associates Degree in a related field or 5-10 years of equivalent experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Previous payroll, human resource and recruiting experience
- Familiarity with Greencroft & Health Care profession
- Dynamic, highly motivated, self-starter with a willingness to actively recruit and “sell” Greencroft to
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to relate to a wide variety of people.
- Well-organized with good time management skills.
- Willingness to maintain a flexible schedule and work irregular hours. Some travel possible.
- Computer literate in programs such as Microsoft Word products, Excel, etc. Ability to efficiently use the
keyboard as part of the routine and daily duties.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or send resumes to:
Attn: Lisa Reyes
P O Box 819
Goshen, IN 46527-0819
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Communities is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.