The Human Resources Benefit Coord. Will be responsible for system wide coordination of the benefits program.
- Responsible for communication, organization, and implementation of employee benefit programs
- Assist Affiliate HR with benefit program questions
- Ensure ACA compliance
- Coordinate benefit enrollment & documentation for benefits
- Plan & direct annual benefit fairs
- Supervise maintenance of systematic records & monitor compliance with state and federal guidelines related to LOAs & FLMA.
- Provide support for Unemployment Insurance as needed
- Coordinate workers comp reporting & follow up on incidents; Ensure proper completion of OSHA reports & logs
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in HR, Business, Info Systems, or related field required, Bachelors preferred
- Comparable experience in HR, SPHR, or PHR certification can be substituted for education
- Three-five years HR related and/or payroll experience required
- Knowledge of current benefit programs, trends, & HR procedures
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills, written & verbal
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, & other software programs
- Ability to effectively make decisions; organize & manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- May require work beyond 40 hrs, not to exceed 50 hrs
- Full-time, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 537-4106.
Greencroft Communities is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.