Household Living Assistants will contribute to the highest level of care by providing non-certified support services and believe in the values of customer-centered care, stewardship, ethical conduct and reflection, open communication and fair treatment of all residents, families, and team members.
- Provide daily comfort, social, recreational, and supportive services to the residents
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in Healthcare
- Transport resident to/from meals, therapy, activities, etc.
- Make resident beds, tidy up rooms, change bed linens
- Perform cleaning functions as assigned
- Perform Dining Assistant duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with elderly preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication required
- Dependable, cooperative, and highly motivated to work with elderly
- Complete all required training and in-services
- Must work every other weekend and holidays
- Weekend shift pay: Additional $1.00
- Full time 1st and 2nd shift 7:00 am -3:30 pm and 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Part time 1st and 2nd shift
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 537-4209.