Greencroft Communities a faith based, non-profit senior housing community is seeking a Licensed Healthcare Administrator for its Goshen, IN facility. The Healthcare Administrator will provide leadership, direction and oversight of the Healthcare services, including nursing and other support services in our traditional healthcare facility, in our short-term rehab facility, and in our small household living facility. Greencroft Goshen serves 1,150 residents in the full continuum of care from independent living to healthcare facilities. The successful candidate will oversee the healthcare operations at Greencroft Goshen.
- Providing day-to-day leadership of healthcare operations
- Developing policies and procedures
- Ensure facility operations are in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Keeps abreast of financial performance
- Fosters a culture quality improvement
- Possesses a track record of developing a strong leadership team
- The ability to build a strong team culture
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or related field required
- Licensed Health Facility Administrator in the State of IN
- Previous managerial experience required
- Five years or more of long-term care leadership experience is required
Greencroft Communities offers competitive benefits and compensation. If you are interested in joining the Greencroft Communities team send your confidential resume to Lisa Reyes @ Lisa.Reyes@greencroftcommunities.org
Greencroft Communities is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.