Under the supervision of the Grounds Supervisor and/or Grounds III Person, maintain the landscaping of Greencroft Goshen.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Must have a valid Indiana Drivers License.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 45 pounds.
- Requires the ability to operate and maintain hand and power tools and equipment used in grounds keeping.
- Must be able to interact with supervisory staff, residents and other grounds personnel.
Hours Per Week
up to 40 hours per week
- Minimum Hourly Wage: $10.87
- Season – April through November
Part time benefits
Apply by clicking link below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.