Greencroft Communities is seeking a full time VP of Human Resources to provide Human Resource leadership for all Greencroft Communities (GC) human resource systems; recruit competent staff, assist staff in developing and strengthening job skills; act as a resource in assisting other management team members in developing positive supervisory-subordinate relationships, teamwork, and collaboration among all staff.
Duties will include but not limited to providing leadership in all areas of human resource support and development at GC and affiliated sites; provide leadership for management and supervisory development training; serve as an ambassador and provide leadership integrating organization’s CROFT values; maintain a centralized orderly system of human resource policies, records, standards and job descriptions; ensure all state and federal wage & hour laws and legal requirements are being met; directly oversee and delegate the responsibility and the work of the GC & GG Human Resources department; develop and maintain a budget for the HR department; supervise GC human resource dept; ensure HIPAA compliance issues for HR matters are appropriately addressed; serve as member of the Executive Management Group; and responsible in all matters to protect and uphold the reputation of Greencroft Communities and those served, being attentive to issues of confidentiality, public relations and long-term planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required, Master’s preferred
- Previous HR administration required, Five or more years preferred
- Previous supervisory experience and/or understanding of supervisory issues required
- Familiarity with aging and long-term care issues
- Organization skills and understanding of multi-department facility operations
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and possesses good judgement and sensitivity to individual and organizational concerns
- Proficiency if Human Resources administration, including training
- Meeting the expectations of this position routinely requires work beyond forty (40) hours per week
Apply by sending resumes to Deffet Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference: Greencroft Communities – VP of Human Resources
Greencroft Communities is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.