Greencroft Communities is seeking a Director of Nursing (DON) for its Goshen, IN facility. Greencroft Goshen is a 233-bed skilled nursing facility and a faith based, non-profit senior housing community. The Director of Nursing will provide overall leadership and strategic direction for the nursing department.
Responsibilities of the Director of Nursing include but not limited to:
- Recruit and select nursing staff
- Mentor new nurses for 90 days
- Perform annual performance reviews
- Participate in planning and budgeting for nursing department
- Ensure nursing staff receives on-going training and educational development
- Ensure philosophy and objectives understood by nursing staff
- Be available on an on-call basis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent experience required
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of IN
- Five years or more working in a similar organization is required
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to direct and supervise nursing program & staff
Greencroft Communities offers competitive benefits and compensation. If you are interested in joining the Greencroft Goshen team please apply today!
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.