Greencroft Communities is seeking a full-time Director of Clinical Services for all of our campuses located in the system office in Goshen, IN. Duties include but not limited to providing clinical oversight to the system healthcare and assisted living programs, lead in standardization of clinical policies & practices, develop & enhance Person-Centered Care program, develop, implement, & monitor nursing objectives, standard nursing practices, policies, & procedures, develop processes & best practices for Administrators & DONs, provide expertise & lead affiliates in understanding CMS lead organization 5-star ranking, assist in EMR & MDS coordination, participate in QA, performance improvement, & corporate compliance teams, and complete various other functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Nurse or Nursing Home Administrator license, Nurse Practitioner/Master’s preferred
- Licensed RN or Nursing Home Administrator in states where GC operates
- Continuing Care Retirement Community experience preferred
- Previous work in long term care or geriatric nursing required
- Five or more years experience within Greencroft or similar system health care organization
- Meeting expectations of position requires work beyond 40 hours per week but will not typically exceed 50 hours per week
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or send resumes to:
Attn: Lisa Reyes
P O Box 819
Goshen, IN 46527-0819
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Communities is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.