The Director of Assisted Living will report to the VP of Operations. Duties include but not limited to provide supervision, support and direction of the Assisted Living Administrative Staff; respect residents’ rights and adhere to rules of resident care and services; Manage budget for Evergreen Place & Central Manor; oversight of AL building structure & turnover process; work with residents and Greencroft Goshen staff to develop and promote new services and programs according to resident needs or concerns; Monitor and ensure that supportive services are available, accessible and delivered to all residents needing assistance and/or services in a timely and appropriate manner in Assisted Living; participate in leadership development opportunities; comply with state & federal requirements as it relates to HUD, fair housing, HIPPA, Red Flag Corp. Compliance; and assist with creating and managing policies and procedures.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Meeting the expectations of this position requires work beyond forty (40) hours per week, but typically will not exceed fifty (50) hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Social Work, Gerontology, Health Administration or related field.
- Licensed Residential Administrator, State of Indian; or Licensed Health Facility Administrator, State of Indiana, or willing to obtain, preferred.
- Five years previous managerial or supervisory experience preferred.
- Two years previous experience working with the elderly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the aging process and the elderly population.
- Strong budgeting and financial management kills.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and supervise operations effectively.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Communities is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.