Responsible for sanitary and safe handling of food and equipment and keeping area clean. Responsible to complete duties on a timely basis to meet meal time schedules without assistance. Responsible to cooperate with the leadership of pantry team leaders and co-workers.
- The ideal candidate must Feel comfortable working around and with senior citizens.
- Have a pleasant attitude with â€œa smileâ€ on their face
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Previous experience working with elderly people, preferred
Compensation and Schedule
- Weekend Shift Pay: $1.00 additional per hour
- Every other weekend, every other holiday
Apply by clicking below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Goshen Human Resources at 574-537-4209
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.