Work in a “team” atmosphere that stresses “resident first” while plating meals, serving trays to residents and cleaning the dining rooms.
The ideal candidate must:
- Feel comfortable working around and with senior citizens.
- Have a pleasant attitude with “a smile” on their face.
- Follow directions from the team leader.
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Follow and perform cleaning assignments as outlined in the job description.
- Be able to lift 15 lbs. on a regular basis and 25 lbs. as needed.
Compensation and Schedule
Week-end Shift Pay: $1.00 additional per hour
Daily, Week-ends, Holidays: Must be able to work at least 2 days during the week and Every other week-end.
Applications Applications online at www.workatgreencroft.org
or at Greencroft Goshen Healthcare South
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Goshen Human Resources at 574-537-4209
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.