Work in a “team” atmosphere to prepare high quality meals, for our residents, team members, and visitors.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Must have experience in preparing large volumes of high quality meals.
- The ability to read and follow in detail food production recipes.
- The ability to work independently while taking direction from the food service coordinators.
- The ability to practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- The ability to become Serv Safe Certified within 6 months of employment (company paid).
- Experience in operating basic food service equipment.
- The ability to lift 25 lbs on a regular basis and 40 lbs as needed.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Compensation and Schedule
- 2nd shift FT 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Weekend shift pay of $1.00
- Must be able to work every other week-end and holiday.
Part time benefit package available.
Apply by clicking below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.