Work in turnovers and remodeling projects as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Three or more years of general carpentry experience preferred.
- Experience in construction and physical plant operations and ability to work well with others.
- General carpentry, dry-walling, electrical and plumbing skills to complete projects.
- Physical ability to climb ladders, stoop, carry construction supplies, and work in an efficient and safe manner.
- Must possess current driver’s license.
- Ability to work without close supervision while maintaining Greencroft Maintenance department standards of conduct and job performance.
Hours Per Week
40 hours per week
$17.28 an hour
Monday – Friday
Full time benefit package available.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.