Provide daily comfort, social, recreational, and supportive services to the residents and maintain a clean and safe environment. Responsible for routine, daily cleaning of resident quarters and public areas as well as any project cleaning as directed by supervisor. Believe in the values of customer-centered care, stewardship, ethical conduct and reflection, open communication and fair treatment of all residents, families, and team members.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CNA certified in the State of Indiana
- Previous experience working with elderly people, preferred
Compensation and Schedule
- Full time and part time shifts
- Every other weekend/every other holiday
- Shift Differential: $1.50 additional per hour for second and third shift.
- Weekend shift pay: $1.00 additional per hour
Part and full time benefits available.
Apply online or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.