CNAs will provide daily comfort, social, recreational, and supportive services to the residents and maintain a clean and safe environment. CNAs will also believe in the values of customer-centered care, stewardship, ethical conduct and reflection, open communication and fair treatment of all residents, families, and team members.
- Assist with transferring residents, take to/from meals, and assist with feeding
- Assist with resident daily hygiene, dressing, and help resident maintain physical functioning
- Complete charting
- Complete Greencroft’s 5 Training Modules’ Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CNA certified in the State of Indiana
- Previous experience working with elderly people, preferred
- Every other weekend/every other holiday
- Weekend shift pay: Additional $1.00/hr
- Evening & Night Shift Pay: Additional $1.50/hr
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 537-4209.