Responsible for routine, daily cleaning and maintaining of all floors, both carpeted and hard floors, on campus and performing basic housekeeping duties.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Previous housekeeping and/or custodial experience, required.
- IICR certification in carpet cleaning required.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strong people skills and willingness to adapt to changing schedules and cleaning needs.
- Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with heavy floor equipment.
- Interest in cleaning and attentive to cleaning details.
- Ability to drive cart safely and adhere to all campus traffic signs.
Hours per week
40 hours per week with occasional weekends
Full time benefit package available.
Apply by clicking link below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.