This position will provide assistance to Evergreen Place residents participating in the assisted living program.
- Night Shift: 32 hours a wk/64 hours per pay
- Checking on residents and being available to answer call lights
- Assisting residents with their needs
- Additional responsibilities may include laundry and housekeeping
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with older adults
- Ability to relate well to residents and guests
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergencies
- Must work every other weekend and holidays
- Weekend shift pay: Additional $1.00
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Apply clicking below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact HR at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.