Serve as an advocate to Greencroft Goshen residents by coordinating and responding to resident service needs and concerns. Provide for service planning and problem solving by relating to resident family and support systems or service in a role to assist in the absence of family or support systems. Serve as the team leader providing direction and supervision for care attendants, housekeepers and laundry staff.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Social work or equivalent experience in a related field, preferred.
- At least five years of experience working with the elderly in some direct capacity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and relate on a Social Services level.
Schedule & Compensation
- Salary based on experience
- Full time – 1st shift (40 hours per week, but typically will not exceed 50 per week, and requires periodic work over the weekends, afternoon, and evening shift as necessary.
- Benefits: Full-time benefit package including health, dental insurance, and retirement plan.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
Greencroft Goshen Healthcare
1225 Greencroft Drive, Goshen, IN 46526
Contact Greencroft Human Resources at (574) 537-4209 with questions.
Online Employment Application Form
Greencroft Goshen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.